Reporting to the Manufacturing Director, the Production Process Engineer provides Manufacturing requirements and guidelines to the Manufacturing Engineer and Test Engineer to deliver Complete Manufacturing Solution for new products. You will provide process improvement feedback by working closely with Manufacturing Process Engineer and Test Engineer to support the Proto and Pilot builds.”
The Production group is responsible for the assembly, testing and packaging of GPS products. This is a team based role in a respectful and culturally diverse workplace. The environment is safety conscious as well as temperature and humidity controlled. We offer great employee benefits, including bonuses, and our work environment fosters continuous improvement and learning.
• Create and/or revise manufacturing work instructions and procedures
• Maintain existing and create new process metrics: collect, record, and present manufacturing related data. Perform process/assembly related time studies
• Create and maintain accurate production routings and process maps. Work towards increasing production throughput and cycle time reduction
• Ensuring that all assembly processes operate within lean manufacturing principles (Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Kanban, and poke-yoke)
• Maintain safe working environment by following and establishing company safety procedures
Key Success Factors: